Beetroot and Persian Feta DipBack to recipes
- Makes: 1 cup
- Prep time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 5 minutes
This dip is delicious served with warm slices of Turkish bread or, dolloped into little pre-made pastry cases and topped with a few thin slices of roasted capsicum and finished with a fresh basil leaf.
- 450g can GOLDEN CIRCLE Sliced Beetroot , drained
- 150g marinated Persian Feta, oil reserved
- 100g blanched almonds, toasted
- 1 tsp orange zest
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Blend GOLDEN CIRCLE beetroot, feta, toasted almonds and orange zest in a food processor until well combined.
- Season to taste, then continue blending while adding enough reserved oil to achieve a smooth consistency.
- Serve with warm crusty bread or grissini sticks & antipasto.