Beetroot, Asparagus, Green Pea & Feta SaladBack to recipes
- Serves: 4
- Prep time: 5 Minutes
So simple, yet so delicious! This salad can take on many flavours by changing the dressing and/or the herbs. I sometimes use a balsamic dressing over the vegetable salad which makes a delicious change.
- 450g can GOLDEN CIRCLE Sliced Beetroot , drained
- 200g feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup HEINZ frozen peas , thawed
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed and blanched
- 2 tbsp HEINZ Yoghurt & Garlic Dressing
- ½ cup fresh mint leaves
- On four serving plates, arrange layers of GOLDEN CIRCLE beetroot, feta, peas and asparagus. Repeat to form a small layered pile.
- Pour a little HEINZ dressing over the salads and sprinkle with fresh mint leaves. Serve immediately.